Hello, I'm requesting prayer for my father ###.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I'm requesting prayer for everyone today. We're all in different countries with different time zones. I want to pray for health, finances, jobs, relationships (any need that people have) I ask and pray in name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. God Bless you
Replies
7
Views
349
Hello, I'm requesting prayer for everyone today. We're all in different countries with different time zones. I want to pray for health, finances, jobs, relationships (any need that people have) I ask and pray in name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. God Bless you
Replies
6
Views
297
Hello, I'm requesting prayer for job. My husband and I have been out of job for more than six years. And we need job to support our family. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom