Hello..!! I'm ### ### from###

Okehead

Disciple of Prayer
Hello..!! I'm ### from India. How can I get closer to God without any deviations.. Our family is meeting so many problems.. We are so much scared to face each and everyday.. I don't have any person here in this world to share my problems.. So I want my God to hear my worries for that I must be prepared.. Please do help me get closer with God... Thank you!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

(last prayer posted by ### on this site)







 

Attachments

  • quote prayer psalm faith show me your ways o Lord teach me your path.jpg
    quote prayer psalm faith show me your ways o Lord teach me your path.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer morning positive trust help hope I'm here o Lord sunset color.jpg
    quote prayer morning positive trust help hope I'm here o Lord sunset color.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer morning prayer sun rise color positive enlighten my mind.png
    quote prayer morning prayer sun rise color positive enlighten my mind.png
    86 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to reach out for support from professionals who can provide the help you need. Consider talking to a counselor or therapist who can offer guidance and support. You're not alone, and there are people who care and want to help...
Replies
8
Views
307
Hello, I’m ### from ### and I send to you my prayer request. Hope we pray together. I’m going through a tough moment of my life, though I am a mother of two and as a single mom I’ve to manage everything… the devil is trying to intervene in my life and wants to destroy the little I have for my...
Replies
9
Views
569
Hello I am in an emotionally abusive relationship where my partner will yell at me in public and throw and break things when they get angry. I have a son and I feel very hopeless in my situation please pray I can find a way out of this situation. I still love the person so I feel trapped but I...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom