Hello..I'm ### and I'm from ### I ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
179
Please prayer warriors intercede on my behalf my name is ### I left family due to issues and arguments and I’m not sure where God is leading me I chose a specific place because it felt right not but now I just am not really sure please pray for me for stable place to live and somewhere I am...
Replies
10
Views
132
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,374
Messages
16,810,355
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom