Hello I am ###. This prayer

Beena philip

Disciple of Prayer
Hello I am ###.

This prayer request is for my son. Please pray for my son ### ###, studying in ###. Before one week he was undergone a surgery for tonsil, adenoid. Yesterday his biopsy result came and diagnosed as non hodgkins lymphoma hyghgrade large cell type. And we are referred to ###. Please pray for his complete healing. We need your prayerful support.

Our no: ###
Or
###
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that your loved one will be healed, strengthened and comforted back to perfect health. May God uplift your loved one in his divine light. Stay merciful and strong in faith, for our God of love and grace is always with you. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### would love for a prayer I believe I am cursed. Please pray for me and my family thank you and God bless!
Replies
7
Views
163
Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
227
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through two things, Firstly, I accidentally left my bag with my ###'s suit in my school. Secondly, I have three long tests tomorrow, I can't focus on studying because I am overthinking that I may have lost my ###'s tuxedo. Please pray for me in...
Replies
7
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom