Hello hello đź‘‹ I am trying for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I keep having thoughts of Jesus saying "I never knew you." this happens every single day. Every day I have a feeling that I am going to Hell. I read the bible and spend time with God all day. Whether, it's listening to music or watching videos. I struggle with Lust as well. It doesn't help when...
Replies
16
Views
199
I speak create decree declare demand into existence đź’Ż FOLD. That I get Married Urgently to someone who is a good thing that THAT IS CUTE TO ME I HAVE TO BE ATTRACTED FOF THIS TO WORK & MY ATTRACTIVE VOICE WHEREVER ITS AT HAS TO STAY WITH ME PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE GREATLY. THAT can accept...
Replies
5
Views
140
Hello đź‘‹ I humbly request you to keep my a'levels results in your prayers. my result is on ### August
Replies
7
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,767
Messages
16,792,140
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom