Hello Greeting in the name of our ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Amen Greeting in Jesus name thanks for your prayer and all the prayer warriors.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, ### greets you. I really need help I'm going through difficult times in my life. My prayer request is I have a wish for a long time I wish it and want it from very heartily, constantly this wish filling my mind and heart. I really want this to happen in life. Could you please pray for me...
Replies
6
Views
375
Greetings in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Please help me intercede for me and my family for mercy and help.
Replies
7
Views
428
I wish I would be able to pay my debts and balance my finance for good, get my health back and that my ### would feel better than she currently feels (major depression) cuz it hurts me so to see her struggle and I can't help her. I have become so exhausted that every single day feels like...
Replies
9
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,186
Messages
16,819,900
Members
651,238
Latest member
Wuomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom