Hello Friends, we are planning to construct ...

sippora pegha

Disciple of Prayer
Hello Friends, we are planning to construct our house please pray for the finance and his blessings.
 
John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I agree with you in prayer, may the will of God be done in the name of Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother..we are planning to sell a property which we bought recently....nobody is coming forward to buy and we are not able to clear the loan in Bank and office... Please pray for a financial breakthrough
Replies
4
Views
265
Please pray for ### we are planning to buy new flat! Is this God's will please confirm?
Replies
7
Views
251
Hello friends, please could you pray for my whole family to be saved. We are no Christians and I dearly wish for all of them to be saved, my father and his family side and my mother and her family side; my sister and her husband and his family. Also please pray for my boyfriend to be saved, to...
Replies
11
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom