Laumaile
Disciple of Prayer
Hello friends. Thank God everything is on time. To my sisters and brother in Christ, got a call from the company I applied for a job, a lady called today for me to come in next week Monday for an interview. I really do need this job to take care of my family. It's a company called KA Enterprise Inc as a customer service, filing data office work and it pays monthly. Think about getting paid monthly, it's okay with me, at least it can help me and husband pay our debt, and thank God my husband got a job, now it's getting there he has a job, I have an interview next week. Please pray for my interview next week Monday on the 16 Oct 2017, please pray that my interview will be easy and hopefully they like me and hire me ASAP. Please friends I really do need y'all help to keep me and my family in y'all prayer. Please pray for my interview that everything will be fine and pray for my background that everything is clear for me to get this job. God is a miracle-working God I believe everything He said, all the miracles I've heard and seen, and yes He will put words in my mouth to speak while interviewing and help out customers especially help me and my husband to find a car to go to work, and help us with our plan to guide the way, have a job, a car, a house and especially our daughter a good education. Father God I know you've heard me please bless all my friends who read this, in their family, their job wherever they are. Bless them all and thank you Jesus for hearing my prayer, I need you Jesus to please guide our way in your way to make everything easy, please don't leave us cause we can't do anything without you, in your name Jesus Christ I pray Amen.
Thank you friends and God bless.
Thank you friends and God bless.
