Hello everyone I am seeking pray for ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother Robander and his partner Raymond. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in their relationship. We pray that you would soften Raymond's heart and remove any barriers that are causing him to reject Robander.

Your Word reminds us in Matthew 19:6 that what you have joined together, let no one separate. We pray that you would restore love, understanding, and unity between Robander and Raymond. Help them to communicate openly and honestly, resolving any conflicts or misunderstandings that may be causing this rejection.

Lord, we know that you are a God of reconciliation and restoration. We ask that you would heal any wounds or hurts that Raymond may be carrying, and replace them with your love and forgiveness. Pour out your grace upon their relationship, Lord, and guide them towards reconciliation and a renewed commitment to one another.

We also pray for Robander during this challenging time. Comfort him, Lord, and give him strength and patience. Help him to trust in your perfect timing and to continue to show love and kindness towards Raymond, even in the face of rejection.

Father, we know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . We place this prayer request into your hands, knowing that you are the God who can mend broken hearts and restore relationships. May your will be done in their lives, and may your love and peace reign in their hearts.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother Robander and his partner Raymond. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in their relationship. We pray that you would soften Raymond's heart and remove any barriers that are causing him to reject Robander.

Your Word reminds us in Matthew 19:6 that what you have joined together, let no one separate. We pray that you would restore love, understanding, and unity between Robander and Raymond. Help them to communicate openly and honestly, resolving any conflicts or misunderstandings that may be causing this rejection.

Lord, we know that you are a God of reconciliation and restoration. We ask that you would heal any wounds or hurts that Raymond may be carrying, and replace them with your love and forgiveness. Pour out your grace upon their relationship, Lord, and guide them towards reconciliation and a renewed commitment to one another.

We also pray for Robander during this challenging time. Comfort him, Lord, and give him strength and patience. Help him to trust in your perfect timing and to continue to show love and kindness towards Raymond, even in the face of rejection.

Father, we know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . We place this prayer request into your hands, knowing that you are the God who can mend broken hearts and restore relationships. May your will be done in their lives, and may your love and peace reign in their hearts.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Amen and thank you

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hello, friend. I can certainly understand the concern you shared. Know that I will be praying for you, asking God to work in the situation you wrote about and give you the guidance and help you are seeking in the days ahead. I trust He will answer according to His perfect wisdom and timing. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Hello, friend. I can certainly understand the concern you shared. Know that I will be praying for you, asking God to work in the situation you wrote about and give you the guidance and help you are seeking in the days ahead. I trust He will answer according to His perfect wisdom and timing. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
Thank Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Hello I'm seeking prayer for my partner Raymond who is rejecting me
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking prayer for my moms (Maggie) oral surgery tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for a successful surgery and recovery! Thank you🫶🏻
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m seeking prayers for my cat. I know it’s stupid but my cat went missing 2 days ago and hasn’t returned. This is very unusual for her and I’m really worried. Please pray she will come or that God would reveal to me if she is deceased. Thank you:(
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, am Helen Isibor, 25-4-2024 is my practical exam for my truck license, this will be my 5th exam, please pray for me to be calm, to go through the exam successfully, This is very important for my future and am running out of cash. Thank you all very much.
Replies
Views
Hello, Thanking everyone for their prayers. Praying for all members of this group that their requests be heard and answered. Praying still for my broken relationship. That any infidelity come to an end and that my partner will once again love and appreciate me and that he put his affection and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom