Hello dearest I'm in relationship but I'm ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello guys. I’m ### and I’ve been struggling with bedbugs for a long time no matter how much I try.. they’re becoming a genuine distraction in my life since I can barely go anywhere as I have a fear of spreading them, thank you guys and I wish you all well💗
Replies
7
Views
323
Hello Sis and Bros in the Lord Jesus. On 8/7/2024 I had foot surgery and am in recovery. I have gotten down on myself and have not been in the Word much which is not good. Feeling overwhelmed that my job may be in jeopardy and will be out of work for 4 weeks or more, I’m trying to pray but feel...
Replies
6
Views
431
Pray for my relationship with ### that we reconcile and continue to love and support one another and get married to be right by God. I pray that I offer him peace and that he doesn’t feel pressured but that we move into marriage naturally and in love with no emotional or sexual infidelity.
Replies
8
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,498
Messages
16,788,613
Members
649,060
Latest member
Smeaview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom