Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hello dear pastor Benny hinn, I request you kindly pray for me and my family for almighty God annoiting, favour, mercy, grace, strength, and blessings. Holly spirit visit my all family . My brother Farrukh gill and qasir ghori kindly pray for there marriage restore in Jesus almighty name all separation cancel in Jesus almighty name. Holly spirit come in our lives and teach us council us protect us and guide us .and give us wisdom knowledge and clean our, minds and open it and Holly spirit clean our lives inside with blood of Jesus Christ. Holly spirit clean our hearts and souls . Holly spirit develop our relation in Jesus almighty name. My name is sumbal and we are from Pakistan . May almighty God will done in our lives . almighty Jesus forgives our sins and Jesus do his mercy upon us in Jesus almighty name amen and amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name

Hello dear pastor Benny hinn, I request you kindly pray for me and my family for almighty God annoiting, favour, mercy, grace, strength, and blessings. Holly spirit visit my all family . My brother Farrukh gill and qasir ghori kindly pray for there marriage restore in Jesus almighty name all separation cancel in Jesus almighty name. Holly spirit come in our lives and teach us council us protect us and guide us .and give us wisdom knowledge and clean our, minds and open it and Holly spirit clean our lives inside with blood of Jesus Christ. Holly spirit clean our hearts and souls . Holly spirit develop our relation in Jesus almighty name. My name is sumbal and we are from Pakistan . May almighty God will done in our lives . almighty Jesus forgives our sins and Jesus do his mercy upon us in Jesus almighty name amen and amen
praying

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear God, bless everyone on this site. Please answer all prayers written down and help those who are in need. Heal and help those who are sick or in a nursing homes. Please answer my prayer for my pastor and his family. May God fill him with the Holy Spirit of God and as he teaches Gods word...
Replies
Views
Dear Father in Heaven, My family and I have been struggling with financial issues for a long time now. The enemy keeps taking from us. Even though I can still say we have never gone to bed hungry, but Lord our debt is getting more and the resources less. God we are tired and worn out. I am...
Replies
Views
Hello. I would like to ask for your prayer for healing of my family and others asking for God's grace. Pray for us as we will be healed physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally by our dear Lord, with the help of all Saints. Please embrace us in this difficult times. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️
Replies
Views
Hello dear brothers and sisters in God grace. I'm here asking please I need your helping hand in prayers for me to be strong and never give up. To always ignite the fighting spirit inside of me to fight for myself and my wife. She have lost the love that she once has inside her but I'm begging...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, acknowledging your greatness and thanking you for the blessings in my, Ina-Marie and Elmarie’s lives. I am grateful for the gift of life, good health, shelter, and provision. You are the Almighty God, the creator of the universe, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom