Hello Beloved one, could you keep me in prayer ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Antho
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antho

Guest
Hello Beloved one, could you keep me in prayer against demoniac spirits, please

God bless you
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Lord I rebuke and come up against every evil spirit in Jesus name, let the return now in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, Could you please keep me in your prayers? I am ### years old and feel like I haven’t achieved much yet. I have a strong desire to own a two-wheeler, but I don’t have the money right now. Please pray that God opens doors for me, blesses me with opportunities, and helps me fulfill this need...
Replies
10
Views
246
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me, pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract. I really need prayer for it. I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file...
Replies
6
Views
170
Prayers for the Lord to guide me were to move and live this week for my finances too get better place to live I have Unspoken prayers to If be the Lord's will to get the trailer next to my grown kids be lot better for me soften the man name ### heart to let me have the trailer and to have my...
Replies
7
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom