Hello am ### from ### pliz pray ...

Lord please BLESS and help ### from ### to be utterly saved in the name of Jesus forever and married to a man also saved for their happiness and joy wrapped up in YOU. Lord provide blessings and provisions and enough for ### now and her future in love, health and Jesus. Amen! Sent ### pm from the ### of the United States ###/###/#### ###day
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello am ### from ###, am still at school, am a science student, my problem is, when I study for the test I easily forget there and there, another problem is that I don't progress whenever am doing business, please man of God pray for ###, I need your help man of God,
Replies
7
Views
535
Hello am ### ### from ### ..am pregnant and about to give birth anytime from bt I have no essentials for the baby, no where to stay, no money for hospital ..have prayed n fasted but nothing has come up please pray for me and my unborn child
Replies
11
Views
507
Pliz pray for ###. ### really need financial breakthrough right now even anyone who can help ### financially ### am dying slowly with stress.
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom