Hello all. My name is ###. I have sought ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter phatzac145
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phatzac145

Guest
Hello all. My name is ###. I have sought help for depression and anxiety for over half my life, but have not benefited from any treatment provided to me: over ### different medications, ### sessions of electro-convulsive shock therapy (ECT), countless hours of counseling therapy, etc.

My body and spirit are tired of fighting. Physically, I am experiencing many health problems as a result of my depression/anxiety. Spiritually, I have become hopeless and apathetic because my symptoms have only worsened over the years. I feel like giving up. Please pray for me to have the strength to keep pushing forward and to be free of this debilitating ailment. I want my life back! Thanks for taking the time to read my request and pray for me. God Bless.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Hey ###, I'm sorry to hear about your depression and anxiety. I too have struggled with both of these feelings. I know what it's like when the only thing I can look forward to is dying to I can be with Jesus. I know what it's like when you have no desire to eat or clean or take care of yourself because of the feelings of despair. I know what it's like when sleeping becomes the only escape. I also know that we have a saviour named Jesus that can provide you with a hope again. With a hope to get out of bed and live again. I know that when you're depressed you feel like nothing can possibly bring you out of the rut, but it's wrong. You can feel hope again and you can feel like there's something to look forward to again. Father I just ask for you to provide ### with a hope and a peace. I just ask you to release your healing over his mind and emotions. Father God I pray for you to release your comfort and freedom from this anxiety and depression. Lord I ask for you to walk with him these next few days, weeks, and years. I ask for you to break the chains that the despair has held over his life. I command the chains of despair and anxiety to be broken in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Hang in there ###, I know you might feel like it'll never get better, but it will. God's got your back and I trust he'll do a miracle in your life.
 
Hey ###, I'm sorry to hear about your depression and anxiety. I too have struggled with both of these feelings. I know what it's like when the only thing I can look forward to is dying to I can be with Jesus. I know what it's like when you have no desire to eat or clean or take care of yourself because of the feelings of despair. I know what it's like when sleeping becomes the only escape. I also know that we have a saviour named Jesus that can provide you with a hope again. With a hope to get out of bed and live again. I know that when you're depressed you feel like nothing can possibly bring you out of the rut, but it's wrong. You can feel hope again and you can feel like there's something to look forward to again. Father I just ask for you to provide ### with a hope and a peace. I just ask you to release your healing over his mind and emotions. Father God I pray for you to release your comfort and freedom from this anxiety and depression. Lord I ask for you to walk with him these next few days, weeks, and years. I ask for you to break the chains that the despair has held over his life. I command the chains of despair and anxiety to be broken in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Hang in there ###, I know you might feel like it'll never get better, but it will. God's got your back and I trust he'll do a miracle in your life.

There is no doubt that you have endured many of the same hardships I have. I couldn't have described the feelings and emotions more accurately myself if I tried. I'm still crying because your kind words have touched me so much. Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to me and pray for me. I greatly appreciate it. I will keep you in my prayers as well. May God Bless you with only the best things in life! Take care.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all. my name is ### and I have been feeling down and depressed because my health is not the best. I’m having constipation problems. I also need a better job. My poor mother is so ill. I have prayed countless times for many years about my health, my mom’s health and a different type of job...
Replies
10
Views
521
Father God, I have sought glory for myself and I am sorry and I am committing to you that it will not happen again, you said how can I believe your words when I seek glory for myself. I want to believe your words can I please have faith, I've had it in past but I know I don't right now, please...
Replies
8
Views
294
God I have sought glory from men, I wanted to be seen, I wanted attention whether positive or negative it didn't matter and I don't have a love for you in my heart. I ask that you would have mercy on me. I ask also that you would have mercy on my family. The way they are is my fault. Please have...
Replies
8
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom