Heeavenly Father,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, thank you for opening the door for me. I just need to send the last document today and I got financial assistance for the medical care I need. Oh Father, my ### is almost at the finish line for her stage 4 colon cancer treatment and now she lost her mind again and is...
Replies
9
Views
173
Please look out for ### and his family. Let his mom know what's going on. Help ###'s mom, give her something to live for. Get her outta that room more somehow. And watch ### please. In Jesus mighty name
Replies
10
Views
142
Please heal my ### from her illnesses. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom