Heavy Hearted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Here I go again. Praying for my daughter and a certain young man. I have so many mixed emotions about this but I feel today that God is telling me to pray for them. My heart is heavy wondering what God has planned but I have to trust Him that this is what He wants me to pray for. Please ask God to show me some answer to this.
 
Heavenly Father you are the one true God. The God of the living not the dead. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Hallowed be your name. I pray for ### and their prayer request. May it be answered in your will God and I pray it in the blood of Jesus Christ and the name of Jesus Christ--Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Tonight I come before You with a heart that feels deeply hurt. You know every tear, every unspoken word, and every pain that I cannot explain. Right now, I don't have the strength to talk, so I place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please calm my mind and fill my heart...
Replies
12
Views
489
Please pray for me as I am going through a difficult time of change as I was laid off from a job and possibly starting a new one but still with uncertainty as to if I will get it. I am a single mom with heavy debts and work hard to provide. This season of change makes me nervous as I’ve never...
Replies
9
Views
170
Im ###, need to feel God's presence Feel like he's not here ### ### and ### Maybe its the waiting ### tired of Please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom