Heavnly Father help restore my relationship with my youngest ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

northchic

Servant
Heavnly Father help restore my relationship with my ### son's father. Open up our hearts to each other. Give us the strength to overcome anything that tries to tear us apart especially the temptations and negative influences that comes in between us. Please Father take them all away. In Jesus' Name. Amen

Thank you all so much !!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear My Heavnly Father, I pray by the Grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, according to your will Father, that you don't want anybody to perish but have eternal life in Jesus Christ, requesting the salvation of my 2 sons who came one after the other aged ### ### and ### ###. I pray all this in Jesus'...
Replies
4
Views
169
Father God, I miss my ex-boyfriend ### so much, I really hope that you hear my prayer and bring him back to me. I pray that we both in each other's heart, because I miss him so much. I want him to take our relationship seriously this time. I tried to put him down, but then I heard a voice told...
Replies
7
Views
7K
Heavenly Father I am having a hard time today. I am in a very bad mood and overwhelmed. I was helping out fix the mobile home park and I was told I was doing things wrong. I left. I left because I am overwhelmed and stressed and I am trying to help. I felt like it is not appreciated. No one is...
Replies
6
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,865
Members
649,836
Latest member
Shroyruanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom