Heavenly pls be with me this night. Pls I committ my home in your care this night. Pls protect me from nightmares bad dreams spiritual attacks intrusive thoughts and anything/anyone that is not from you. Plz protect me while I sleep this night. I rededicate my heart and my life in your care. That I will have a nice sleep this night. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
I pray for you in JESUS name Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son a peaceful night last night and a peaceful day today. He did well with his meals last night. He had a slight set back last night after a nap but had a peaceful night after I requested for prayers. Thank you everyone who are...
Replies
13
Views
234
Lord, thank you for granting my son a calm night, right now. I ask Lord that he remains peaceful, calm and satisfied tonight. He has no spiritual attacks today and no negative habits today. I give all the praise and glory to You Lord. I pray for complete restoration, no more spiritual attacks or...
Replies
9
Views
241
Lord, thank you for granting my son a calm night, right now. I ask Lord that he remains peaceful, calm and satisfied tonight. He has had several spiritual attacks these past few days. I pray he will have no more spiritual attacks or set back only Your peace, breakthrough and victories in his...
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,251
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom