heavenly father

steve1969

Faithful Servant
I ### ### wish and bless all with a blessed 2016 to be safe and prosper in the new year bless you Father with honor and glory in 2016 and forever in Jesus name bless all with wisdom knowledge joy peace happiness financial blessing in Jesus name

Happy 2016 AMEN
 
Amen ###. I pray the Lord's blessings to be on you and your loved ones everyday.
 
glasses.png
[SIZE=16pt]Thank YOU and God Bless!

A Happy Jubilee New Year 2016 Prayer for You.  [/SIZE]Just click on the link…
[SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]https://www.prayerrequest.com/blogs/entry/17026-happy-new-year-2016-prayer/[/SIZE]






[SIZE=16pt]*Bless all your family & friends with this New Year’s 2016 Prayer. [/SIZE]



 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Dear Heavenly Father, I pray to set right all that is not right in my life, existence, in my body, spirit, soul, mind and heart. Please cast out anything that is causing me to be spiritually and naturally stuck, sick (anxiety, depressed, shortness of breath, panic attacks). Please also...
Replies
19
Views
88
Please bless ### and ###. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
9
Views
176
Heavenly Father I come before You dressed in the righteousness of Your Son Jesus for I have none of my own. Father incline Your ear to my prayer do not rebuke me as I deserve I pray. I ask deliverance from my circumstances. Please open the doors of Your blessings, make in me clean and pure...
Replies
6
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom