HEAVENLY FATHER YOU HAVE GAVE ME BROAD SHOULDERS... IF ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SET FREE

Account Closed
HEAVENLY FATHER YOU HAVE GAVE ME BROAD SHOULDERS... IF NEED BE, I SHALL BARE MY SISTER ### PAIN... I CAN DO THIS THROUGH YOUR LOVE & GRACE... SET HER FREE, AS YOU DID ME....... I'M ON MY KNEES.... I PRAISE YOUR BLESSED NAME. AMEN!
 
My dear ### thank you for your prayers but it would not be fair for you to bear my pain too you deserve joy and peace, love you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, you have seen and heard what people have been doing and saying about me, and I am not bothered much, for all my circumstances are before You. Therefore, I will be comforted by the knowledge that God knows about my cause, and because He knows it, He will not destroy me or even...
Replies
4
Views
310
Please help heavenly father. You have deafened your ears to my cries long enough. Please send your holy Spirit and many angels to assist in my deliverance. I'm wearing the worst shackles of demonic bondage right now and I need help only you can bring. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
8
Views
352
O Heavenly Father, You have provided my spiritual necessities in the form of dream messages but my unfulfilled longing takes a different form or looks a bit different because it has to do with many things that I’ve longed for but haven’t happened for me. It has to do with my financial situation...
Replies
11
Views
491
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom