Heavenly Father you each and every heart desire. You ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter pratibha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pratibha

Guest
Heavenly Father you each and every heart desire. You know what is ### situation and his problem my lord. Lord he is telling that his parents are blackmailing him if he won't listen to them they will commit suicide. So he is dropping me. Lord you are the lord of lord nothing is impossible to lord. Please lord deliver ### from all the bondage that he is going through. Lord kindly heal the division between us and make us one. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
199
Dear Heavenly Father, I need you more than I have ever needed you before. Satan has reared his ugly, evil head and corrupted my ### and father of my child. My ### is now my ex-###. He got very angry and decided to leave. He walked out on me while I am about to have his child. Satan has reared...
Replies
13
Views
815
Father Lord every heart decease God should pls forgive me and council is I don't want to go for operation as the doctor said, I believed I have father in the highest who can give a new heart and new kidney as well as new liver I know you have them in your Warehouse in heaven father restore me a...
Replies
8
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom