Heavenly Father why must my life continue like this. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilPrayer

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father why must my life continue like this. The same old things happen over and over and over again. Why must my mom be so selfish and blind. She constantly puts herself in such a weak vulnerable position. Her bf constantly picks and picks at her without her doing anything to him. Father I pray that you either change his heart or give my mom the strength to let him go. Because I can't take it anymore. I lost my father and my brother because they couldn't stand to be around her. All I have is my sister, yet I want to leave just as much. Living like this upsets me. Please Jesus make a miracle happen. Because I don't know if I can take it anymore. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dear Father, we together humbly ask Your interference on this situation and on the feeling and thought of this person's mother. If this is according to Your will, please help her with Your strength to end up that relationship. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

the call on my life continue to pray the mind talking off, the holy spirit, and an idea of an ministry regarding domestic violence
Replies
6
Views
18
Lord, I need you in my life! Continue to Bless me Lord. Help me to stay focus upon you! Thank you for the chance you gave to me. Help me to do well next week so I can do well for all the kids lives that I will walk into. Giving you Praise and Thanks. Amen
Replies
7
Views
101
  • Locked
Dear Lord Please help things in my life continue to improve. Please help me have relationships with friends and let things work out with my jobs. Please take away my worry and anxieties. Please bless my family and friends and watch over them. Let me have a grateful heart and please heal my back...
Replies
8
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom