Lord, I need you in my life! Continue to Bless me

Lord, I need you in my life! Continue to Bless me Lord. Help me to stay focus upon you! Thank you for the chance you gave to me. Help me to do well next week so I can do well for all the kids lives that I will walk into.

Giving you Praise and Thanks.
Amen
 
A reminder to all God's children who are true believers in Jesus Christ to be ready to choose him when the great tribulation comes. Be aware of the Anti-Christ for he will try to make us believe he is the son of God and force us to praise him.

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? For it is written for thy sake we are killed all the day long and accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay in all these things, we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. FOR I AM PERSUADED, THAT NEITHER DEATH, NOR LIFE, NOR ANGELS, NOR PRINCIPALITIES, NOR POWERS, NOR THINGS PRESENT, NOR THINGS TO COME, NOR HEIGHT, NOR DEPTH, NOR ANY OTHER CREATURE SHALL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD, WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD. AMEN.

I prayed for this, May God's Heavenly will be done here for the sake of all whom are mentioned. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now please hear my prayers and answer. I'm tired of feeling depressed, struggling, and trying to be strong. Lord I'm trying to keep the faith, but how can I when everything is against me. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### receive the money this week to move...
Replies
6
Views
156
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray my son ### seek you Lord and you come into his life. I pray that you open his eyes Lord, that he stop lying, apologize for his wrong doings, get right with you Lord, and start going on the right path. I pray ### gets a better job in ### and helps my daughter ###...
Replies
7
Views
127
Lord I thank you. I need you right now Lord. Please hear me and answer. I pray my daughter ### and son come up with the money to move into their place this week in ### or as soon as possible. I've tried to help but I have nothing left. Please guide me through Christ. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom