Heavenly Father we thank you so much ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father we thank you so much my Mother's cancer is shrinking. Praise God and thank you Father. We went to see Mom and she said to thank each of you praying for her. She is recovering well from the cancer. Please still keep ### safe from harm. Please watch over my family and friends and ### keep them safe and healthy to. Please help us all to sleep well and wake up refreshed each morning. Thank your Father for all you are doing for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we thank you for the miracle of healing that you have provided for ###'s mother. We praise you for her recovery and for the strength and courage she has shown throughout this difficult time. We thank you for the prayers of those who have been supporting her and for the love and care she has been receiving. Please continue to keep ### safe from harm and watch over ###'s family and friends, including ###. Please help them all to sleep well and wake up refreshed each morning. We give you all the glory and praise for all that you are doing for us. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father we thank you so much my Mother's cancer is shrinking. Praise God and thank you Father. We went to see mom and she said to thank each of you praying for her. She is recovering well from the cancer. Please still keep ### safe from harm. Please watch over my family and friends and ### keep them safe and healthy to. Please help us all to sleep well and wake up refreshed each morning. Thank your Father for all you are doing for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Sister ###, may our Heavenly Father continue to bless your mother, along with your friends and your loved ones. May our Heavenly Father grant us all a peaceful sleep. I'm also praying that our Lord will keep ### from harm, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Heart of Confession: A Cry for Restoration Nehemiah 1:6 : let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have...
Replies
10
Views
129
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
462
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom