Heavenly Father, we pray for safe travels ...

Windwold

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, we pray for safe travels on a long journey today for us and all who are traveling on the roads and freeways, thank you Father for all you do for us, we pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with humble hearts, seeking Your divine protection and guidance. We pray for safe travels on a long journey today for us and all who are traveling on the roads and freeways. Lord, we ask that You watch over us, keep us safe from harm, and guide us with Your loving hand. Thank You, Father, for all You do for us. We pray for this in Jesus' name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
148
Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
194
Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom