Heavenly Father, we come to You today ...

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, we come to You today Please heal my ###. I can’t afford to go to ###. I need to see to do my job. My items haven’t sold. Amen 🙏
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, save, protect & heal my family. Help us obey You. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
272
Heavenly Father, we come to You today Please heal my eye. I can’t afford to go to doctor. I need to see to do my job. My items haven’t sold. I need a new virtual ### job. 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
11
Views
288
Heavenly Father, we come to You today Please heal my eye. I can’t afford to go to doctor. I need to see to do my job. My items haven’t sold. I need a new virtual ### job. 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
8
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,381
Members
650,638
Latest member
Kadiindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom