Heavenly Father the one and only true God I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:175: Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist expresses a deep longing for life, not merely for survival but to use that life to...
Replies
8
Views
138
Thank You, Father God, You're Powerful and Loving... Jesus, I believe you love me. Please forgive me for my sins. Help me to be a better person. Amen. Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins and rose from the...
Replies
8
Views
310
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 30:7 - "Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed." Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 30:7, David acknowledges how God's favor brought stability and...
Replies
12
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,152
Messages
16,819,353
Members
651,211
Latest member
Azsoraiway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom