Heavenly Father the lights have blinked here at home. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Father, please have mercy on ### and her precious family. Let their power stay on and please keep them safe and warm as only You can during this trying time. We will give you all the praise and the glory in Jesus Holy Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for a vision of my future when I go to sleep Lord God to give me hope in Jesus Name. I want a vision of my future self in Jesus Name. Heavenly Father I know ### is the one for me, please reunite us please bring us together in Jesus Name. Whatever went wrong I place it into your hands Lord...
Replies
10
Views
384
Heavenly Father this cold is too cold Please Father warm up these temperatures. We have been below freezing for ### hours and still counting. Please Father watch over the homeless people and animals out in this cold. I try to keep fresh water out for ### and the birds and squirrels but it...
Replies
13
Views
473
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,019
Messages
16,817,880
Members
651,140
Latest member
SilverBlush

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom