Heavenly Father the lights have blinked here at home. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father the lights have blinked here at home. It is so cold with a temperature of ### degrees. Please LORD don't let our lights go out, or our water freeze. Tonight it is to get ### degrees. Have mercy on us and warm these temperatures up. Thank you for praying with us God bless
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness!

You have given me relief when I was in distress.

Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!

Psalm 4
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for a vision of my future when I go to sleep Lord God to give me hope in Jesus Name. I want a vision of my future self in Jesus Name. Heavenly Father I know ### is the one for me, please reunite us please bring us together in Jesus Name. Whatever went wrong I place it into your hands Lord...
Replies
10
Views
384
Heavenly Father this cold is too cold Please Father warm up these temperatures. We have been below freezing for ### hours and still counting. Please Father watch over the homeless people and animals out in this cold. I try to keep fresh water out for ### and the birds and squirrels but it...
Replies
13
Views
473
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,019
Messages
16,817,880
Members
651,140
Latest member
SilverBlush

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom