Heavenly Father thank-you for your many blessing ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father thank-you for your many blessing. Father, I come to you with a humble heart, asking for your divine love and support for your blessing to bless me financially to pay my mortgage so I won't fall behind into foreclosure after my terrible setback. I am trying to get back on track and set my finances in order. God willing and He is willing, thank-you for your time and love. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the depth of Your unchanging love. I come before You in the name of Jesus, asking that You provide for my every need and align my desires with Your perfect will. Lord, grant me the favor to prosper and the strength to walk in vibrant health. Above all, let my heart...
Replies
9
Views
227
Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of today, for giving me more than I need, and for protecting me far beyond what I deserve! I come to You today, and I just want to say thank You for being with me in my highs and my lows. My life hasn't always been easy, but one thing I know: You have...
Replies
10
Views
368
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your protection, guidance, healing, and grace today. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds.. in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom