papafishin52
Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, Thank you for this site. Forgive us for our sins and failures. I lift up all the lonely hearts to you. I pray for the hurting and brokenhearted. I ask you to touch the sick and ill with your healing hand. Lord, be with all the families and parents who have children that are missing. I pray for the safety of their children and ask they be safely returned. I lift up all those who have financial concerns. Help the jobless find jobs and help the homeless find shelter. I pray for the hungry that they will be fed. I pray for those who are at war that they can find peace. I pray for our enemies as you have instructed us to do this. I ask that you bless all who come to this site. I ask that you use me as your servant. Help me understand your voice and show me the way. Where there is a need, if I can be of service, please show me, if only to pray. Thank you for letting me live and raise my children in a country that is free to worship. Thank you for all my blessings. I ask you to protect my family and all those who come to this site, Lord, protect us from the evil one. Help us remember to put on the full armor of God each day and learn to trust you and rely on you. We ask these things in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ....Amen....
