Walkwithgod
Good and Faithful Servant
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day. Please help us to come up with the funds that we need by noon today. I asked the company for pay a day early, please let him say yes. Thank you once again for giving me the job and I pray that I do a really good job and stay focused for them. Continue to provide opportunities and I pray I hear back from the other person either way. Please help all ungodly thoughts and feelings to go away and help us to know what we need to cut out of our life in order to do better and walk with you. I continue to pray that the truth always be revealed and that my husband's conscience will be conditioned to always tell the truth no matter what. I pray that trust, love, security, hope is restored into our marriage. I bind all ungodly spirits, rebuke and cast them out from us, our lives and home. Thank you for the funds that will come in and the softening of ###'s heart, thank you for the opportunities, healing, restoration, deliverance. Help us to grow in love for one another and to place you as the center. Speak to me today if there is anything I need to know or you would like to tell me. I pray for a hedge of protection around ###, ###, ###, ### and family members in Jesus Name, AMEN.
Thank you for this day. Please help us to come up with the funds that we need by noon today. I asked the company for pay a day early, please let him say yes. Thank you once again for giving me the job and I pray that I do a really good job and stay focused for them. Continue to provide opportunities and I pray I hear back from the other person either way. Please help all ungodly thoughts and feelings to go away and help us to know what we need to cut out of our life in order to do better and walk with you. I continue to pray that the truth always be revealed and that my husband's conscience will be conditioned to always tell the truth no matter what. I pray that trust, love, security, hope is restored into our marriage. I bind all ungodly spirits, rebuke and cast them out from us, our lives and home. Thank you for the funds that will come in and the softening of ###'s heart, thank you for the opportunities, healing, restoration, deliverance. Help us to grow in love for one another and to place you as the center. Speak to me today if there is anything I need to know or you would like to tell me. I pray for a hedge of protection around ###, ###, ###, ### and family members in Jesus Name, AMEN.
