Heavenly Father some how I hurt my ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Heavenly Father some how I hurt my left knee. I don't know why it sometimes hurts and then it won't bother me again for a long time. Please help my knee to feel better and take away the pain. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
I pray right now let our Lord Jesus take all your pains and give you healing through his blood, you have already healed by the wounds and stripes of Jesus. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father some how I hurt my left knee. I don't know why it sometimes hurts and then it won't bother me again for a long time. Please help my knee to feel better and take away the pain. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
I prayed for in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I plopped down in my recliner. My cat ### was under it, unbeknownst to me. She came out limping. Now she can't put any pressure on her left leg/paw. I believe it is either broken or out of place. On Monday I'll take her to ###. I'm asking you to pray and ask Holy Spirit to release the healing...
Replies
11
Views
172
Thank you for your prayers, I took ### to the vet, she gave ### an x-ray. Nothing is broken, praise You Jesus. There is some inflammation so ### got a shot for that, then I will give her some painkiller over 3 days and everything's going to be good, thank you so much for your prayers, I thank...
Replies
12
Views
251
my thoat hursts and i feel frustrated wiht my### who has ###. i feel she never realy sees me and its reall affectign me. imlonely.im almost ###. i really feel lonely and alwayswihproel who odn real nwo me..
Replies
12
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom