Heavenly Father praying for your guidance and ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy father, I need your guidance in my homework. I pray for victory.
Replies
12
Views
211
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:1 : The LORD said to me, "Take a large scroll and write on it with an ordinary pen: Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz." A Prayer Inspired by Isaiah 8:1: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You commanded Isaiah to write Your truths plainly and...
Replies
9
Views
38
Lord Thank you for your guidance and protection. Thank you for always being with me. I thank you that this even though the enemies meant me for evil but God turn everything for good. I ask that the end peaceful and that the Lord protect me next month in JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,388
Messages
16,799,384
Members
649,900
Latest member
Thtoraestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom