Heavenly father pls protect me this night. ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heavenly father pls protect me this night. Protection from bad dreams nightmares and spiritual attacks. In JESUS precious name. AMEN.
 
I pray for the visions and dreams talked about in the prophet Joel. I also pray for the army of the Lord to surround ### and keep safe from all harm in Jesus name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, dispute, and for you to remove, discontinue, disconnect, ban, erase, delete, dissolve, cease, and desist from banishment on and against all the dreams and nightmares I had last night including the one where you reveal stuff against me. I...
Replies
7
Views
167
Heavenly Father pls kindly remove ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### from memory and another girl from season ###. Pls kindly be with my sister and brother. Pls kindly help them at their job. Pls kindly be with my sister's colleagues and supervisor(s). Pls kindly save them if they are in need of being...
Replies
7
Views
212
Heavenly father pls for deliverance from a evil music and all demonic possessions. in Jesus Christ name. amen.
Replies
6
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom