Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly pls forgive me of all sins and pls cleanse me of all unrighteousness. Pls break and destroy all evil eye anger mind games and all witchcraft. Pls so I will not backsliding anymore and repeat these sins or any sins anymore. So I will have a loan to buy a car and have shipped to ME. And...
Replies
Views
Heavenly pls I committed my heart and soul and all my things and life in your care. Pls cleanse me of all unrighteousness and pls forgive me of all unrighteousness and pls forgive of all sins. Pls help me so I will be serious with life and so I will never be thinking of anyone from my past or...
Replies
Views
Heavenly pls cleanse me of all unrighteousness pls kindly forgive me of all sins. Pls help me I will stop thinking of those from my past so I will not think of them anymore. Pls break all evil eye intrusive thoughts so my mind will be clear. So I could have sufficent funds to relocate to a...
Replies
Views
Heavenly pls intervene so I will never have anger anymore and so I will not become like the ppl in Canyon TX. So I will mind my business and stay to me and so I will find a job in lubbock tx. Pls help me to act correctly pls forgive me of all unrighteousness and sins. Pls cleanse me of all...
Replies
Views
heavenly pls forgive me of all sins. pls cleanse me of all unrighteousness. pls so i could move out of this city canyon tx. pls needing deliverance from stubborness rebellion anger. pls help me to live and act correctly. so i will could move to holyoke ma and live and work there. pls help me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom