Heavenly Father please watch over the 10 ###

Heavenly Father please watch over the ### yr old boy here in ### with the corona virus. He is on a ventilator and in critical condition. Please heal him with your loving touch. Please be with his family through all this. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Heavenly Father please watch over the ### yr old boy here in ### with the corona virus. He is on a ventilator and in critical condition. Please heal him with your loving touch. Please be with his family through all this. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
Dear LORD, we pray for every children and everyone suffering from coronovirus and every disease to heal us through your mighty power and relieve us from all pain. Through Jesus mighty name we pray AMEN
 
Heavenly Father please watch over the ### yr old boy here in ### with the corona virus. He is on a ventilator and in critical condition. Please heal him with your loving touch. Please be with his family through all this. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus

Lord, please lay your healing hands upon this child. Be with the entire household too.
Teach the caregivers what to do.
Take back the glory in Jesus name amen 🙏
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Heavenly Father please watch over the ### yr old boy here in ### with the corona virus. He is on a ventilator and in critical condition. Please heal him with your loving touch. Please be with his family through all this. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
I prayed for this boy to be healed of the virus in Jesus name!
 
Heavenly Father please watch over the ### yr old boy here in ### with the corona virus. He is on a ventilator and in critical condition. Please heal him with your loving touch. Please be with his family through all this. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
Amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
Amen
 
Heavenly Father please watch over the ### yr old boy here in ### with the corona virus. He is on a ventilator and in critical condition. Please heal him with your loving touch. Please be with his family through all this. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please watch over all animals it's a killer where I live who murders cats and dogs and I pray that the person get help and put to justice please God protect everyone and including animals and keep them safe it's very dangerous everywhere. God please watch over everyone even animals in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
147
Thank you for praying for my daughter’s confidence for tryouts! She did great and the results come in today! Please pray that she gets on the team. Please pray she finds a good math tutor. Please pray for her confidence and self-esteem. She is such an amazing person and I appreciate the prayers—...
Replies
10
Views
249
Please pray for my high school daughter's confidence, and drive. Give her the confidence she needs to feel beautiful and belongs. She has a crush on a good Christian boy. I pray she finds happiness and joy and strength and confidence to feel happy and motivated. Please pray for my middle school...
Replies
5
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom