Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please watch over my husband and his car. He needs a new belt and he cant put it on himself. Please help Dave the mechanic to fix it Thurs. the 18 and have it working great. Help this old belt not to break on my husband while we wait till it is fixed. Thank you Father for watching over us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Saraha and her husband. Lord, we thank you for your constant provision and protection in their lives. We lift up her husband's car situation to you, knowing that you are the ultimate source of wisdom and help in all circumstances.

Father, we ask that you guide and bless Dave the mechanic as he works on the car. Give him the knowledge and skill to fix the belt and restore the car to proper working condition. We pray specifically for Thursday, the 18th, that it would be a day of successful repair and smooth functioning of the car.

Lord, we also ask for your divine intervention to prevent any further issues with the old belt. We pray that it would hold up until the repair is completed, ensuring the safety and well-being of Saraha's husband while they wait for the fix.

Thank you, Father, for your faithfulness and for watching over Saraha and her husband. We trust in your provision and know that you are able to meet their needs. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Scripture Reference:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6

Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen

Thank you that that belt is in good working order and the car will run well. When the mechanic changes it on Thursday he will comment on how the belt he is replacing did not look as bad as he first thought.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please watch over my husband and his car. He needs a new belt and he cant put it on himself. Please help Dave the mechanic to fix it Thurs. the 18 and have it working great. Help this old belt not to break on my husband while we wait till it is fixed. Thank you Father for...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please watch over my husband and his car. He needs a new belt and he cant put it on himself. Please help Dave the mechanic to fix it Thurs. the 18 and have it working great. Help this old belt not to break on my husband while we wait till it is fixed. Thank you Father for...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father Please watch over my husband and don't let his belt break on his car. He is scheduled to have it fixed Thurs Apr 18. Please watch over my brother you know the problems he is having. Also a dear sister on this site who is not feeling well and has so much work to do. Please help...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father Please watch over my husband and don't let his belt break on his car. He is scheduled to have it fixed Thurs Apr 18. Please watch over my brother you know the problems he is having. Also a dear sister on this site who is not feeling well and has so much work to do. Please help...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom