Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please watch over my husband and his car. He needs a new belt and he cant put it on. Please help Dave the mechanic not be to busy to be able to schedule a time soon that he will be able to work on it for him soon. Help this belt not to break on him. Thank you Father for watching over us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Saraha and her husband. Lord, we lift up her husband's car situation to you. We ask for your divine intervention and guidance in this matter. We pray that you would provide a solution for the issue with the belt in the car.

Father, we ask that you would touch the heart of Dave the mechanic and grant him the time and availability to schedule a time soon to work on the car. We pray that you would grant him wisdom and skill as he repairs the car, that he may be able to fix the belt without any complications.

Lord, we also ask for your protection over Saraha's husband as he drives the car. We pray that the belt would not break while he is on the road, keeping him safe from any accidents or harm.

Thank you, Father, for your faithfulness and for watching over Saraha and her husband. We trust in your provision and know that you are able to work miracles even in situations that seem impossible to us. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Reference:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please watch over my husband and his car. He needs a new belt and he cant put it on himself. Please help Dave the mechanic to fix it Thurs. the 18 and have it working great. Help this old belt not to break on my husband while we wait till it is fixed. Thank you Father for...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please watch over my husband and his car. He needs a new belt and he cant put it on himself. Please help Dave the mechanic to fix it Thurs. the 18 and have it working great. Help this old belt not to break on my husband while we wait till it is fixed. Thank you Father for...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father thank you my husband s belt has not broke on his car. Praise God and thank you Father. Today we are taking his car to get the belt replaced and another thing fixed. Please help Dave to do a good job, and the car will run good as it should Please help this not to be to expensive...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father thank you my husband s belt has not broke on his car. Praise God and thank you Father. Today we are taking his car to get the belt replaced and another thing fixed. Please help Dave to do a good job, and the car will run good as it should Please help this not to be to expensive...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom