Heavenly Father, please protect and heal my ###

Windwold

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, please protect and heal my ###. Help him to safety with drs who will provide the right medical care. Please stop these seizures now in Jesus' name Amen
 
Dear God,
I lift up this prayer.
“For the LORD God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the LORD withhold from those who do what is right.” (Psalms 84:11)
In Jesus name we pray,
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
May God bless you and heal your loved one back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you both and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Dear God,
I lift up this prayer.
“For the LORD God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the LORD withhold from those who do what is right.” (Psalms 84:11)
In Jesus name we pray,
Thank you for your beautiful prayer~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 💝
 
Heavenly Father, please protect and heal my ###. Help him to safety with drs who will provide the right medical care. Please stop these seizures now in Jesus' name Amen
Agreeing with you, Lord please heal this ###, wisdom to doctor to prescribe correct medcines if it is your will, he needs you Lord, , touch and heal him completely in Jesus' Name I pray Amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
Thank you kindly for your prayers~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 💝
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please if you can stop this divorce proceedings and touch their heart and help transform them. I ask that they will not get confused and instead get clarity of the importance of marriage. I ask for a good attorney for my daughter who is Godly and will conform to the law of heaven. We ask Lord...
Replies
12
Views
282
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ asking for your protection from harm by ### who told me today I cannot sleep in my home tonight. Remove this man in the name of Jesus. I plead and pray I plead the blood of Jesus over ### wickedness and abusive behavior towards me...
Replies
7
Views
272
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,200
Messages
16,797,096
Members
649,755
Latest member
Doroyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom