Heavenly Father, please protect and heal my ###

I prayed for your son ~ God's healing, provision and excellent medical care. I prayed your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
Thank you so much, I am grateful for your prayers~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all
of your needs đź’ť
 
Lord Jesus please have mercy. Please intervene and deliver from these seizures. Asking for your peace for them. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
Amen~thank you for your beautiful prayers~May God protect you and your family and bless you in every aspect of your life 🙏
 
We command ministering Angels of Deliverance and healing to take control over health providers placed under his care.. Holy Spirit take over and stop those seizures in the mighty name of Jesus..
Amen~thank you kindly, I appreciate your prayer~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all
of your needs 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please if you can stop this divorce proceedings and touch their heart and help transform them. I ask that they will not get confused and instead get clarity of the importance of marriage. I ask for a good attorney for my daughter who is Godly and will conform to the law of heaven. We ask Lord...
Replies
12
Views
282
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ asking for your protection from harm by ### who told me today I cannot sleep in my home tonight. Remove this man in the name of Jesus. I plead and pray I plead the blood of Jesus over ### wickedness and abusive behavior towards me...
Replies
7
Views
272
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom