Heavenly Father, please make me one of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before You because honestly, I don’t know what to do anymore. I am tired, Lord. Please come and take over because I no longer have the strength to carry everything myself. I paid the rent for my new place, but the landlord suddenly increased the rent after I had already paid...
Replies
11
Views
95
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for your forgiveness again. I may be ###, but I know I still have a lot of stamina left. Please forgive me one more time of my past sins and kindly give me one more opportunity in life. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
417
Heavenly Father please make me new make me the person I’m ought to be. Turn my life around and walk on the right path. Help me not dwell on the past and the people that caused the pain in my life. Also I ask that my son’s life be made new and may he turn his life around and be walked away from...
Replies
6
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom