Heavenly Father please let me keep both ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, asking for forgiveness for what happened at work today and asking You to please not let me lose this job. I have been working hard to keep it and I don't want this vital error to be the cause of me losing it. Please let everything be okay with my job. In Your name I Pray, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
289
Dear heavenly Father God I pray that I will never lose one of my wanted relations please end every dream about them fleeing out ot of mine and eachothers lives or having some kind of of problem with eachother even with me pease let us share bunch of smile laughs share lots of laughs and great...
Replies
9
Views
142
I am ready to be allowed to stop this life. I am ready to go. I don't leave angry, mad, or sad. I am broken in too many ways to keep going. I have given all I can give to this life and it has crushed me in every way imaginable. Just me. Why???????? don't even get help from God when struggling to...
Replies
8
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom