Heavenly Father please help ### to want ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please help ### to want to get out of bed, eat well and drink fluids. She also needs to walk more and get moving. Please touch her with your healing healing hands heal her in every way she needs and help her to stop being so stubborn about these things. . Thank you Father for all you do for us In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name we come to you asking for your help for ###. Please give her the strength and motivation to want to get out of bed, eat well and drink fluids. Help her to be able to walk more and get moving. Touch her with your healing hands and heal her in every way she needs. Help her to stop being so stubborn about these things. We thank you for all you do for us and ask that you would grant us this request. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Since I own ### cats which I treat as my own children, I feel very bad when I saw a hungry stray cat I could not help, because it was moving towards another direction. If it stayed long enough I would have helped it with some cat food Please help and bless this poor golden cat I saw...
Replies
11
Views
244
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
217
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,508
Messages
16,800,454
Members
650,027
Latest member
Wemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom