Heavenly Father please hear my prayers I ...

Hgd

Servant of All
Heavenly Father please hear my prayers I pray for health for me and my family. I pray for prosperity Lord please bring my husband meaningful work quickly. I pray for the loan to go through I pray for all of those in need of you that you will comfort and fill them with your Holy Spirit I pray for this in Jesus name amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, You know exactly what we need right now. I don't want to force anything or burden anyone. If there are people You intend to use as an instrument of help—my children, my siblings, or our relatives—please touch their hearts and open their eyes to our situation. If they have enough to share...
Replies
10
Views
96
Dear God, I come before You again, please kindly renew my spirits and lift me up. I know You are angry with my sins, please forgive me. Thank You Heavenly Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
432
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,263
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom