Heavenly Father please hear my cry and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus hear my cry. Am so tired and weary Am tired of always having to wonder how to pay my bills or what I will eat. Abba Father deliver me today.In Jesus Name. I pray.Amen
Replies
14
Views
111
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired. Everyone wanting me to give them, whether it's money, my car, or what benefits them from my older sibling, children, or grandchildren and it doesn't matter if I'm struggling. As long as I help them. I also include my mom. I'm praying for me and my peace. I pray my...
Replies
12
Views
57
Heavenly Father through the name of Jesus, Please I am praying for the spirit of doing and fear that is being imparted on me be removed by the blood of Jesus. Your word has you have given power over all evil Luke 10:19. I am not battling flesh and blood ( 6:12-14) Lord help me to stand being...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,773
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom