Heavenly Father.. Please heal me. I am very sick ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasandraLynette

Servant of All
Heavenly Father.. Please heal me. I am very sick and can't afford to go to the doctor. I also need a financial blessing so I can pay my gas bill because it is turned off. Father please help me.

Amen
 
Heavenly Father.. Please heal me. I am very sick and can't afford to go to the doctor. I also need a financial blessing so I can pay my gas bill because it is turned off. Father please help me.

Amen
###, you are healed. It's a matter of taking hold of that truth and telling your body to come in line with the word of God. God's grace is right there with you, take hold of the grace that has been poured out and say to this 'sickness' in the name of Jesus, I pluck you out and cast you into the sea. I release the spirit and life that is in the word of God that declares my healing and I take hold of it right now and say to my body, be healed, in Jesus name. Thank you Father that your word has been sent and healed me and delivered me from destruction. Psalms 107:20

I thank you Father that you are the one who supplies all my needs, according to your riches in glory, and that is abundance. Thank you for provision that my gas bill is paid and my gas is turned back on. In Jesus name. Amen

Yesterday after church, this man could not get his car started. So a friend and I walked over and she knocked on his window and said, I know you can't get your car started, and I can't fix it but God can. Do you mind if we pray? Then I said, my car wouldn't start and the Lord told me to take dominion...which I did...after two tries, the car started. Well, he let us, and when he turned the key, it started. I then asked if he had any prayer needs, and then I prayed. This life of being a Christian is so exciting. Everyday is a new experience, a new revelation of the goodness and love of God.

My oldest sister got born again last month, and these two guys came to her house and asked her if her house was for sale, she said, no. The front door was open and her cat got out, so she asked one of the guys to get it, which he did, handed the cat back to her and the cat proceeded to claw her face. She excused herself, went in, dug the claw out and cleaned it. She then listened to Curry Blake of JGL Ministries, stood up, prayed along with him (out loud) and felt a sensation, noticed her face wasn't hurting, went into the bathroom and there was no evidence of that cat just minutes ago sticking his claw in her face. No swelling, no pain, nothing! Halleluyah! God is good. What He will do for one, He will do for another. So take hold of the truth and begin to walk out the life God has for you which is full, free and abundant.. the kingdom of God is within you! God bless!
 
My Dear ###,

Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. I know that I have prayed and I am trusting God to heal you. God uses doctors also as you well know. But the bottom line is God is the healer. I pray that God will bless you with the money you need to be able to go to the doctor if needed and to pay your bills. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done in your life.

Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~):~):~)
 
Father God, we pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that You will show Yourself strong and all consuming against any financial need of Your children. We pray that any and all mountains of debt will melt like wax before them and that all those that love and honor You will be set free financially to help others instead of ever having any needs of their own. We pray they may find favor in Your eyes and in the eyes of everyone they meet. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. However, if you provide the text from the video or any specific content you need help with, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction process.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
469
When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom