Heavenly Father Please Guide My Son ### Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemyson

Humble Prayer Warrior
I'm trying not to cry but my tears can't stop. It's so hard for me since his, my only son. When I had him, I never knew this was going to happen to him. I'm falling apart and haven't lost the faith in God. I'm just trying to be strong and not cry, but too I feel so alone. No one understands me, but God.

I've been praying and asking God to please guide my son home. They gave him 15 years, and it's so hard for me. His father doesn't seem to care for his son because I divorced him. I'm trying to understand why his father is not there for his son. My son ###, is just 29 years old. Please understand how all this has affected me. My health is very poor and I have ###.

Please understand how I'm feeling at this time. I feel that I'm falling apart day by day, just crying. I don't have support from no one, and I don't blame anyone. Just that no one knows how I'm feeling at this time.
 
May God be with you. I pray that you can find a support group for people with family in prison. I pray that your ### becomes close to God while in prison and is a testimony for all to see, and that he leaves prison a strong Christian. I pray for comfort for you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name.

I prayed for this in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having it hard today as my son starts a new school tomorrow with his dad who lives in another state. I’ve asked for prayers on this to allow him to to receive what he needs from dad but bring him back home. I’m asking for prayers to give me strength. It’s day 3 he moved and it all just...
Replies
11
Views
343
Pleas pray that my son makes the right decision in his career. He is thinking of leaving a great career helping people as a first responder, and moving into the computer field. I don’t think it’s wise, but will supporter whatever he decides. Please pray that he makes the best decision. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
184
I humbly ask for your prayers for my daughter, who is struggling with anxiety and overwhelming thoughts. Please lift her up in your hearts and ask God to surround her with peace, strength, and comfort. May she feel His calming presence in every moment of fear or doubt, and may her mind and heart...
Replies
8
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,453
Messages
16,800,016
Members
649,985
Latest member
Goanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom