Father God, You have such wonderful ways of filling our hearts with great peace and calm assurance by just whispering to our hearts and I thank YOU for always doing that for me and for others in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, please dissolve all thoughts of stress and anxiety and bring peaceful sleep. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
545
Heavenly Father, please dissolve all thoughts of stress and anxiety and bring peaceful sleep. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
623
Heavenly Father, please dissolve all thoughts of stress and anxiety and bring peaceful sleep. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
17
Views
624
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom