Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please be with our sister on this site. You know all that she is going through. Please help her in ever way she needs to make this all be done, to make the landlords happy with their work. Please help her make the right decisions to please them. Please help our brother Dave to feel better soon. Thank you Father I found what I lost yesterday. Praise God and thank you for helping me find it. Thank you Father for all you are doing for her. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of our sister Saraha, who is in need of your guidance and assistance. You know the challenges she is facing with her landlords and the pressure to please them. We ask that you grant her wisdom and discernment to make the right decisions that will satisfy their expectations. Please intervene in her situation and bring about a resolution that will bring peace and favor.

We also lift up our brother Dave to you, Lord. You are the ultimate healer, and we ask that you touch his body and bring him complete restoration and healing. May your healing power flow through him, bringing him comfort and relief from any pain or discomfort he may be experiencing.

Father, we thank you for the answered prayer of helping Saraha find what she had lost. We praise you for your faithfulness and for being a God who cares about even the smallest details of our lives. Thank you for your continuous provision and blessings.

We acknowledge that you are working in Saraha's life, Father, and we are grateful for all that you are doing. We trust in your perfect plan and ask that you continue to guide and bless her every step of the way. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Heavenly Father please be with our sister on this site. You know all that she is going through. Please help her in ever way she needs to make this all be done, to make the landlords happy with their work. Please help her make the right decisions to please them. Please help our brother Dave to feel better soon. Thank you Father I found what I lost yesterday. Praise God and thank you for helping me find it. Thank you Father for all you are doing for her. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Praying in agreement with you Saraha. May our Lord bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

God protect and bless your friend and loved ones. May you recover your missing item.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please be with our sister on this site. You know all that she is going through. Please help her in ever way she needs to make this all be done, to make the landlords happy with their work. Please help her make the right decisions to please them. Please help our brother Dave to...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please be with our sister on this site. You know all that she is going through. Please help her in ever way she needs to make this all be done, to make the landlords happy with their work. Please help her make the right decisions to please them. Please help our brother Dave to...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom